Heat Your House With Style and Efficiency
Fireside & Chimney Pros sells, installs and services natural gas and propane fireplaces, inserts and stoves. These long-lasting appliances are among the highest rated for energy efficiency in the market, offering complete comfort and temperature control at the touch of your fingertips. Many of our clients enjoy the convenience of gas – no clean up, easy turn-on/turn-off in the cool spring mornings or late fall evenings!
Benefits of Gas Appliances:
- Gas offers High Efficiency heating.
- Both Gas and Propane are extremely Green sources of energy.
- Natural gas stoves or inserts fit into many different decors.
- Many gas appliances come with remote control on/off features and thermostat settings.
Features of a Fireplace:
- Independence and energy efficiency with a properly lined chimney decreases energy bills during the winter months.
- Alternative heater and cooking during power outages.
- Use to burn up wood.
Features of an Insert:
- Self-contained heating appliance that fits inside an existing fireplace opening.
- Up to 90% more efficient and consume 1/3 less fuel to generate the same amount of heat.
Have you noticed all the rooms in your house are cold when your old, masonry, wood fireplace is burning?
Older wood burning fireplaces actually make every room, besides the one with the fireplace, colder. Fireplace Inserts are designed to replace the inefficient fireplaces with new, cleaner burning appliances inside of them.
Features of a Freestanding Stove:
- Safe for all spaces. You don’t need an existing chimney or fireplace to vent a stove because current options allow stoves to be installed safely wherever you choose.
- Available in a variety of materials such as cast iron, soapstone and steel.
Small stoves up to 1,000 sqft
Medium stoves up to 2,000 sqft
Large stoves up to 3,000 sqft
What’s the difference between a freestanding stove and a fireplace insert?
Fireplace inserts are essentially stoves designed to fit inside your existing masonry fireplace.
Features of a Log Set:
Used more for aesthetics than for warmth, a stack of ceramic logs with a gas burner sits inside your existing masonry fireplace and is either:
- Vented: vent up your existing chimney.
- Vent-Free: don’t require a chimney or flue because they vent all of the heat and exhaust into the house.
Our Gas Products
Valor H4 Gas FireplaceView Product
Valor H3 Gas FireplaceView Product
Valor G4 Gas InsertView Product
Valor G3 Gas InsertView Product
Valor G3 Classic Gas InsertView Product
Valor Portrait Gas StoveView Product
Valor Madrona Gas StoveView Product
Valor G3.5 Gas InsertView Product
Regency Bellavista – B36XTCEView Product
Regency Bellavista – B41XTCEView Product
Regency City Series New York View 40″ Gas FireplaceView Product
Regency City Series New York View 72″ Gas FireplaceView Product