There’s nothing like the sound and smell of a wood burning fireplace.
Whether you’re looking for a traditional design or something with modern flair, Fireplace & Chimney Pros has the perfect wood burning fireplace, insert or stove to warm your home during cold months, while adding to your home’s decor and equity all year.
Benefits of Wood Appliances:
- Wood is environmentally responsible.
- Wood burning fireplaces, inserts and stoves have safe locking doors.
- Burning wood is an economical energy alternatives.
- Large wood appliances can heat an entire home.
- Wood is easily lit.
Features of a Fireplace:
- Independence and energy efficiency with a properly lined chimney decreases energy bills during the winter months.
- Alternative heater and cooking during power outages.
- Use to burn up wood.
Features of an Insert:
- Self-contained heating appliance that fits inside an existing fireplace opening.
- Up to 90% more efficient and consume 1/3 less fuel to generate the same amount of heat.
Have you noticed all the rooms in your house are cold when your old, masonry, wood fireplace is burning?
Older wood burning fireplaces actually make every room, besides the one with the fireplace, colder. Fireplace Inserts are designed to replace the inefficient fireplaces with new, cleaner burning appliances inside of them.
Features of a Freestanding Stove:
- Safe for all spaces. You don’t need an existing chimney or fireplace to vent a stove because current options allow stoves to be installed safely wherever you choose.
- Available in a variety of materials such as cast iron, soapstone and steel.
Small stoves up to 1,000 sqft
Medium stoves up to 2,000 sqft
Large stoves up to 3,000 sqft
What’s the difference between a freestanding stove and a fireplace insert?
Fireplace inserts are essentially stoves designed to fit inside your existing masonry fireplace.
Features of a Log Set:
Used more for aesthetics than for warmth, a stack of ceramic logs with a gas burner sits inside your existing masonry fireplace and is either:
- Vented: vent up your existing chimney.
- Vent-Free: don’t require a chimney or flue because they vent all of the heat and exhaust into the house.
Our Wood Products
Blaze King Ashford 20.2Learn More
Blaze King Ashford 30.2Learn More
Blaze King Boxer 24.1Learn More
Blaze King Chinook 20.2Learn More
Blaze King Chinook 30.2Learn More
Blaze King King 40Learn More
Blaze King Princess 32Learn More
Blaze King Sirocco 20.2Learn More
Blaze King Sirocco 30.2Learn More
Morso 2B StandardLearn More
Morso Morsø 1410 Squirrel SidesLearn More
Morso Morsø 1440Learn More