A popular and economical alternative to traditional fireplaces
You still enjoy the cozy feeling of a sitting by the warm fire and listening to its crackling embers without the maintenance of a traditional wood burning fireplace. Fireplace & Chimney Pros sell and install a wide variety of electric appliances in built-in, wall-mount, and insert designs.
Benefits of Electric Appliances:
- Electric fireplaces can be installed anywhere.
- Electric fireplaces can provide heat similar to that of a space heater.
- Electric fireplaces provide relaxing ambience and make a beautiful decoration to any room in your home.
Features of a Fireplace:
- Independence and energy efficiency with a properly lined chimney decreases energy bills during the winter months.
- Alternative heater and cooking during power outages.
- Use to burn up wood.
Features of an Insert:
- Self-contained heating appliance that fits inside an existing fireplace opening.
- Up to 90% more efficient and consume 1/3 less fuel to generate the same amount of heat.
Have you noticed all the rooms in your house are cold when your old, masonry, wood fireplace is burning?
Older wood burning fireplaces actually make every room, besides the one with the fireplace, colder. Fireplace Inserts are designed to replace the inefficient fireplaces with new, cleaner burning appliances inside of them.
Features of a Freestanding Stove:
- Safe for all spaces. You don’t need an existing chimney or fireplace to vent a stove because current options allow stoves to be installed safely wherever you choose.
- Available in a variety of materials such as cast iron, soapstone and steel.
Small stoves up to 1,000 sqft
Medium stoves up to 2,000 sqft
Large stoves up to 3,000 sqft
What’s the difference between a freestanding stove and a fireplace insert?
Fireplace inserts are essentially stoves designed to fit inside your existing masonry fireplace.
Features of a Log Set:
Used more for aesthetics than for warmth, a stack of ceramic logs with a gas burner sits inside your existing masonry fireplace and is either:
- Vented: vent up your existing chimney.
- Vent-Free: don’t require a chimney or flue because they vent all of the heat and exhaust into the house.
Our Electric Products
Regency Skope E110 Electric FireplaceView Product
Ambiance Fireplaces Electric Traditional Fireplaces 42″View Product
Ambiance Fireplaces Electric Traditional Fireplaces 36″View Product
Ambiance Fireplaces Electric Linear In-Wall Fireplaces 76″View Product
Ambiance Fireplaces Electric Linear In-Wall Fireplaces 60″View Product
Ambiance Fireplaces Electric Linear In-Wall Fireplaces 50″View Product
Ambiance Fireplaces Electric Fireplace Inserts 34″View Product
Ambiance Fireplaces Electric Fireplace Inserts 30″View Product
European Home Tyrell Single-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home Tyrell Corner Style Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home Tyrell 3-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home Linnea Single-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product