A popular and economical alternative to traditional fireplaces
You still enjoy the cozy feeling of a sitting by the warm fire and listening to its crackling embers without the maintenance of a traditional wood burning fireplace. Fireplace & Chimney Pros sell and install a wide variety of electric appliances in built-in, wall-mount, and insert designs.
Benefits of Electric Appliances:
- Electric fireplaces can be installed anywhere.
- Electric fireplaces can provide heat similar to that of a space heater.
- Electric fireplaces provide relaxing ambience and make a beautiful decoration to any room in your home.
Features of a Fireplace:
- Independence and energy efficiency with a properly lined chimney decreases energy bills during the winter months.
- Alternative heater and cooking during power outages.
- Use to burn up wood.
Features of an Insert:
- Self-contained heating appliance that fits inside an existing fireplace opening.
- Up to 90% more efficient and consume 1/3 less fuel to generate the same amount of heat.
Have you noticed all the rooms in your house are cold when your old, masonry, wood fireplace is burning?
Older wood burning fireplaces actually make every room, besides the one with the fireplace, colder. Fireplace Inserts are designed to replace the inefficient fireplaces with new, cleaner burning appliances inside of them.
Features of a Freestanding Stove:
- Safe for all spaces. You don’t need an existing chimney or fireplace to vent a stove because current options allow stoves to be installed safely wherever you choose.
- Available in a variety of materials such as cast iron, soapstone and steel.
Small stoves up to 1,000 sqft
Medium stoves up to 2,000 sqft
Large stoves up to 3,000 sqft
What’s the difference between a freestanding stove and a fireplace insert?
Fireplace inserts are essentially stoves designed to fit inside your existing masonry fireplace.
Features of a Log Set:
Used more for aesthetics than for warmth, a stack of ceramic logs with a gas burner sits inside your existing masonry fireplace and is either:
- Vented: vent up your existing chimney.
- Vent-Free: don’t require a chimney or flue because they vent all of the heat and exhaust into the house.
If you would like to request a consultation, please fill out the form below and one of our staff members will contact you within 24 hours.
Our Electric Products
European Home E40: Corner Style Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home E40: 3-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home E32 H: Single-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home E32 H: Corner Style Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home E32 H: 3-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home E1560: Single-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home E1560: Corner Style Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home E1560: 3-Sided Electric FireplaceView Product
European Home Compton 2: Electric Fireplace SuiteView Product
European Home Compton 1000: Electric Fireplace SuiteView Product